View our current open careers below and apply online.
PRODUCTION CNC MACHINISTS
Work as a member of our manufacturing team producing large quantities of precision CNC-machined components.
Starting wages with no skills:
- $20 second shift (includes $2 differential)
- $22 3rd shift (includes $4 differential)
10pm-6am ($4 differential added to starting pay)
Work closely with MFG engineers and assist in the day-to-day function of the Quality Dept to improve the component and finished product inspection.
- Assisting in designing and developing necessary SOP/control plans, fixtures, tooling and test equipment
- FAI work
- Process/product auditing
- Final inspection
- Strong understanding in GD&T and blueprint reading
- Well versed in the use of different types of Metrology
- 5 years’ experience (minimum) in the MFG process
- Experienced in the creation of control plan/production plan creation. (inspection)
- CMM programming a plus. (PC-Dmis)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Experienced in the use of Solidworks.
- Experienced in AS9100, ISO or any other recognized QMS
- Experienced in firearms and aerospace a plus
- Can work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
CNC MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Aid in the implementation of all new products/projects coming into the company. We start with prints and models from our customers and design all of our own fixturing, programs and process sheets in order to seamlessly pass the job off to the production floor. You will also assist in continuous improvement projects on already existing products on the production floor.
- Using Solidworks to make prints and design fixtures and gages
- Ordering tools and materials
- Creating process and tool sheets
- Programming/editing toolpaths in Esprit CAM
- CNC machine setup
- Proving out new programs in multi axis CNC machines
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs IE Word and Excel
- Prior experience in CAD Software Solid works preferred
- Prior knowledge of CAM software a plus
- Understanding of geometric tolerancing and ASME Y14.5 M-2009
- Background in firearms or aerospace environment a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries as well as a robust benefits package to our employees.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid training programs for entry-level employees
- 100% tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Leadership training programs
- Competitive personal and vacation schedule for the first year and beyond, plus flex time
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan with 100% of monthly premium paid by NE-XT
- Dental and vision plan
- 401k with 100% match up to 5% of pay
- Financial support for parental leave
- Reward programs for outstanding work
- Pre-tax flex medical savings and childcare accounts
- Annual personal protective equipment and work apparel allowance
At NE-XT, each employee has a part to play in providing the highest-quality products possible to our customers. We work hard to create a culture of collaborative growth and a shared purpose of excellence. Our workplace is a supportive and encouraging environment that gives employees the ability to learn and grow within the company.
We are searching for highly skilled people with expertise in CNC programming, setup and operation, but we also train people with no experience through our in-house, paid job training program. This program provides mechanically inclined, hardworking people with the skills they need to be productive and knowledgeable employees. When participating in our training program, employees are not limited by what they know, but rather how hard they train.
We take employee health and safety extremely seriously and teach our team members how to proactively keep themselves and their colleagues safe while working on our floor. In addition, we provide a clean, air-conditioned work environment, paid half-hour lunch/dinner breaks and a comfortable break room with a TV.