Quality Clauses for Suppliers
NE-XT is AS9100 & ISO 9001 registered.
- Counterfeit Parts: NE-XT suppliers shall plan, implement, and control processes, appropriate to the organization and the product, for the prevention of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit part use and their inclusion in product(s) delivered to NE-XT.
- Retention of Records: the supplier shall retain all records regarding this purchase order, indefinitely. (as applicable)
- Right Of Entry: The supplier shall allow NE-XT, NE-XT’s customer, and regulatory agencies right of entry to any place necessary to verify the quality of contracted work, records and material.
- Nonconforming Processes, Products or Services: When the NE-XT supplier is aware of, produces or causes nonconforming processes, products or services, the NE-XT supplier shall notify NE-XT of the nonconformance.
- Supplier Notification of Change: NE-XT suppliers shall notify NE-XT of changes to processes, products or services, including changes to their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain NE-XT’s approval.
- Awareness: NE-XT Suppliers shall ensure the personnel awareness to product conformity, contribution to product safety, and importance of ethical behavior.
- FOD: Suppliers shall maintain a Foreign Object Debris (FOD) control program and shall ensure that delivered items are free of FOD.
(Quality Clauses for Suppliers Revision 2/2018)